15.9.12

#2 Wishlist

#2 Wishlist




This is kind of my A/W Wishlist. Everything is ACNE of course. You can never go wrong with a purchase from acne, you just can't. How can you resist simple minimalistic cut styles? 
I have been lusting over the comer shoes for a WHILE now and after coming so close to purchasing it in Selfridges a couple of months back, they went out of my size and then they went out of stock all together! 
I already own a marlow dress in mint green and have been debating over the idea of purchasing on in a louder, bolder colour and what colour sums all that up than red! 
A simple Acne knit for winter would be great and the aviator jacket is just worth dreaming about. I've seen many with the chain handle clutch and at first I wasn't its biggest fan but it has grown on me and I wouldn't mind one!

1 comment:

Mango